Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have been around for quite some time now and have seen a lot of new and old faces..

Some have left the Skyline world but many others are still hanging on to their passion.

Well, we have also changed the nature or our business from mail ordering to now with full workshop / bodyshop facility offering from just a little touch up to a complete restoration including insurance work.....

So, for those who do not know us, since we are only small :D , this is what we do...

For bodywork, you can see this link

We hold a large selection of stock from R32 to R34 including GTS GTT GTR from grills to bumpers, bonnets, spoilers etc...

99% of our kit are imported in that is fully prep, primered, smoothened etc....All of them have been fully test fitted to enure correct fitment. Unlike those white fibre glass you see on ebay that just come out from the mould which a lot of time and effort yet need to be spent before spraying the part. Resulting in higher labour charge from bodyshops.

We are also official traders at SXOC, GTROC, MKIVSURA.NET and certainly here at Skylineowners.com.

We work very closely with club/ forum members offering special offers and deals and the occassional RAFFLE ( Next one is set to be just before Xmas)

We attend all Japshows at Santapod and some other national event i.e. Japfest and JTS etc....

Most importantly, not only our prices are competitive, but we also offer a very good customer service and our good reputation was not only built i the last 2 months but over that long period of time we have been in the SKYLINE world...

We have also started to offer mechanical service to members too...

Please visit our website to see a few shots of ourselves ;)

www.knight-racer.co.uk

Well thats a little intro about us for those who do not know us ...

Thank You

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
you guys are true professionals ive had some business from you and the quality, professionalism and service is absolutley superb, great work guys, and if anyone is as obsessive about their skyline as me and want a perfect job and outstanding results then they wouldnt think twice about ringing you......

·
Registered
7,084 Posts
Wow. Look at that! Fantastic. Looking at those pictures i remembered back to when Albert was a penniless student, in another lifetime, on another forum. I am so pleased to see you guys going from strength to strength. You are good, honest and charming men deserving of your sucess.

You get my recommendation for sure. :)

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
i have nothing but praise for both of you and the service you both provide

keep up the good work

·
Premium Member
4,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sorry for the late reply

R33 GTR style grill for GTS fitment is £ 119

We are currently working on a GTR carbon grill for GTR ;) will be out shortly

·
Premium Member
14,725 Posts
You guys are true professionals, brought my carbon fibre bonnet from you guys and you did a top notch job fitting it!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts