Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
NORTHERN IRELAND AREA REP
8,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As above who has cars up and running. Not projects etc actually on the road.

·
Banned
1,205 Posts
Mines been a project for the last 4 years :p , Been off road for about a month when fitting bodykit and a blow over. Apart from that its has always been on the road:)

·
8,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am looking to see whos left in northern ireland

Smurf
Eager

Who else?

·
Registered
266 Posts
Just got my r32 mapped and on the road, Saturday passed

It will mainly be used on the track but its road legal aswell to take to events and for weekend fun

·
Seasoned member
2,485 Posts
Terrible times... gone are days of nice big list :( Recession and drifting and tin worm and no fresh imports has took its toll on Ireland big time, same on SXOC. One active owner member in north. Considering if you remember the rolling road day Smurf there was about 30 of us

·
East Ireland Area Rep
6,701 Posts
Terrible times... gone are days of nice big list :( Recession and drifting and tin worm and no fresh imports has took its toll on Ireland big time, same on SXOC. One active owner member in north. Considering if you remember the rolling road day Smurf there was about 30 of us
i know, it is terrible

any skylines that are for sale these days here in Ireland are in bits that is why i am determined to keep mine as fresh as possible!

·
8,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Alot have been put away and locked up too. Definatly a scarce sight on the road. The rolling road days were good. Put we hardly have enough for that either.

·
Seasoned member
2,485 Posts
How many do you know of that are sitting in garages or in use that are not on the forum lads
?

I know of 2 R33's, one being my old one, and the other being that fellas mate.

·
8,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Drifting has alot to answer for. It destroyed some amazing cars over the years.

·
Seasoned member
2,485 Posts
Drifting has alot to answer for. It destroyed some amazing cars over the years.
Along with boys from europe hoovering them up transporter at a time and taking them to sweeden/germany/france/ etc

How many do you know of smurf ? Not track cars, i mean road cars that are just not on the forum, in use or not. Know you know a rake of hallions into rwd sillyness

1 - 20 of 67 Posts