Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
NORTHERN IRELAND AREA REP
8,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was kinda meaning in the ireland section but looks like very few left anywhere. Dam you facebook lol

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
Just over 10 yrs for me

·
Registered
221 Posts
Nearly 7 years for me. I still come on here most days but I'm one of the quiet ones. Look at my post count compared to all yours. I only just qualified for my 100 posts LOL.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Am still here, but not on a lot now, and I don't even have a Facebook account, it's very quiet here now, am seriously thinking about selling and going for an r32 gtr, atm. What are you driving now smurf

·
NORTHERN IRELAND AREA REP
8,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sold my chasers mousey so on hunt for something at the minute mate. Havent seen your 33 on the road to port in a while bud. Used to see her on road.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
still here, still wasting money on the Datsun lol but the forum here really has died over the past few months and the whole password thing seems to have been the nail in the coffin :(

However ill still be battering on, this winter is going to see GTR rear end conversion I think, rust has really taken hold of my drivers rear quarter, passenger side is still like new for some reason :(

Anyone got cliffords contact details so I can get a set of decent fitting rear quarters off him?

·
East Ireland Area Rep
6,701 Posts
The password hicup was some balls
agreed - think that was a final nail in the coffin for alot of members

I am still here after 8+ years of owning my current R33

still tipping away on my project thread regardless if people read it or not! - shameless plug:grinno:

link in sig

·
Always Seeking Perfection
1,616 Posts
I'm still here, but don't be on much. Tend to use Facebook and stuff instead.
And yes the password is a pain and it's the same with GTR.co

Anyways the 32 is up for sale now and gona be moving into a Quashqai :(

That's what wife kids and a house and two jobs will do to you.
Someone else can give her the love that I cant

1 - 20 of 40 Posts