Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
did any one else see this item on the news....dont want to say to much..my own feelings...but having a son in law out there fighting..then i see this on the news..................:minigun: to the lot of them protesting...my own view..welcome to NOT SO GREAT BRITIAN.............

·
Pist'n'broke
1,014 Posts
Not sure what the protests were but i take my hat off to anyone who goes to Iraq could never see me doing it.

I know people who have been to Iraq i've heard the stories of what its like there and they deserve all the respect and parading they can to welcome them home.

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
yep watched it on news,makes you sick,one banner said "cowards",should have pointed a "long" at them and seen who the cowards were,worse still fuds in goverment saying "they have a right to protest,i would let them protest,on the next ferry.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
i dont really see what this has to do with skylines... its one of those topics that with a membership the size this forum has there are bound to be conflicting opinions.

everyone will think there right and people will go and get upset...

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
I've got 2 bros in the marines and it makes my blood boil ,if they dont like it f off and find another place to live, cause one day the armed forces may turn on those who oppose.

ps the armed forces are keeping fuel in our skylines (think about it)

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
welcome to political correct britian...ok ..its not skylines.. it was just a general post ..same as about 75% of posts in this section........simon maybe we should have a new country flag,,,all white or one with a yellow line,,,,,,,,,,,,,,b4 any one else has a go...been there seen it got the shirt,,,,SHOT THE BULLETS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
parade

yep a disgrace,why were they allowed to protest at this parade,this was a home comming of our troups celabrating returning "ALIVE" from a war zone,some of there mates came home earlier in boxes,
all legal protests need permission to go ahead.if they got it..WHY.
If not why wernt they forcible removed or charged with "public disorder.
our goverments a joke,our police force is a joke,the only ones not a joke in this scenario are wearing cammo

·
White/carbon r34
1,051 Posts
right this is an akward subject,
firstly. who was campaigning? muslims again or normal humans?
secondly i wouldnt put my life on the line for this country, sorry but this country gives everything to everyone else and sh*ts on its own people, the guys that are fighting are being sent out with basic crap and unsafe inadiquate equipment, id b on the first plane home, the M.O.D can stick their budget up their arse. this government doesnt care what we think, they dont care whos lives or familys they ruin.
im sick of being a white british man in a white british country because this is not the england that it should have been.
this isnt rascist, its fact! we are so over populated and cramped, the boat is full, stop letting people on.
we cant afford to look after our own people let alone every other fkrs.

now my girlfriend is in the millatary, shes a nurse in the r.a.f i have told her my view and the r.a.f is a family history in her family. she hates my views and doesnt want to understand them but people, normal people are being sent to these places to loose their lives for this toilet. Y???? because we opened the door and let one in, then we let another in then another untill the whole of the bloody eastern world came rushing in and we are to busy paying for them we cant afford to protect the few that are helping us keep the peace.

i dont want anyone to take offence but anyone that knew some one that died durin the world wars i feel would be spinning in their graves if they could see how britain become after all they gave us, if germany had one may be the world would be a better place.

im not a racist person but why should anyone come to our country and demand anything. u go to their country and ask to build a church, see how long before they behead u.
:muy:

·
big ginger one
1,744 Posts
it was the soldier who gave the protester the right to protest
line from a poem

it is sickening to see the low life scum protesting couldnt care less if that upsets anyone
what was good to see was other muslims clapping the muslim people on a whole are the friendliest people i have ever met
when in the desert in iraq 2 years ago they would welcome us and gives us anything they could offer even though they had nothing

but these fanatics need to be shipped back home and stop living off our state britain as a whole disgusts me why cant we be like the australians they come here they learn our why of life and live by it

it was good to see the crowds reaction to shame they didnt beat them within an inch of there life

just my opinon not all muslims are bad just the finactical ones and they need to be shot on site

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
hmmm well i am ambivalent on the issue.

organised public parades whilst good for the soldiers need to taken in moderation.

people of all walks in this democracy have the right to disagree with such things, and long my that continue.

if we as a country were to go downthe route of banning these protests etc then we end up ultimately (following to logical conclusion) at the parades like we had in red square.

oblidging people to support an armed force is dodgy ground.

we'll continue to go off and look after the countries interests and suport the right of people to disagree.

·
White/carbon r34
1,051 Posts
sorry hesh but this is england, u live by our laws and by our rules, why should we allow people that oppose us to be here.

if i invite u to dinner at my house and u **** on my table im not goin to smile and say its ok coz ur different. im goin to break ur arms and legs and tie u to a tree covered in honey and bread crums and let the wildlife eat u alive.

thats not u personaly by the way, im speaking comparativly.
if we went to another country and said i dont like how u opperate, change so im happy they will tell u to piss off. england wont tho because its governed by pu*sys.

i will happily let anyone be here who wants to come and work and pay into our systems and our way of life. it keeps the economy afloat. but do NOT sh*t on our door step.

how the hell do people like abu hamsa get away with out some one just murding him, yet so many people are stabbed and shot to death each week???
how can a religion be so peaceful yet have such a dark side? never heard of christians extremests the most they will do is come and make a communion in ur vegetable patch. then appologise after.

·
****** FOR A YEAR
1,073 Posts
i have lots of respect for soldiers.

yes they have have a bit of rep back home for being scrappers when out in town and shagging all the local scrubbers, but you have got to have some damn big kahoonas to stand and fight someone who is defending their beleifs.

but.........they did choose this career path.

i do think that they should be publically thanked. and a coming home parade isnt out of order.

if someone has something to say and wants it heard......write to a newspaper.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Fellow soldier here and been to iraq also. the Regiment in question is the second battalion to my regiment the Royal Anglians.
Admittedly i got pretty angry with the protest on the news but my oppinion seems to be that of most of the public aswell.
Yeh Demonstrating your own views is a thing that apparantly makes this country great but if we demonstrated in say iraq, pakistan or many other countries not evenly necessarily in the middle east we'd be in jail now. Seems only Britain where were trying to hard to be politically correct is to weak to grow a backbone and tell these people where to go.
I have issues in general with how ethnic majorities in this country have a free card to do and say what they like and still be "expressing there views" when if anyone when else expresses the oppinion they are regarded as racist.
Before anyone jumps up and calls me racist.
i don't have issues with peoples race. i have a son with a mix phillipino/ghanain girl, i've got freinds pakistani, indian, fijian and even french lol.
my only issue is with people who allow there religion as an excuse for there actions.

Holy war.........................BEHAVE

·
Anglian Area Rep
4,549 Posts
this is england, u live by our laws and by our rules,
:rofl: :rofl: contradiction in terms there mate. did you mean come to england, get a free house, and do as you please... actually... that seems to be our laws and rules so they're doing no wrong. :(

if we went to another country and said i dont like how u opperate, change so im happy they will tell u to piss off. england wont tho because its governed by pu*sys.
Careful mate, i got a warning for less profane language on here. :rofl:

·
Seasoned Member
4,929 Posts
" I'm not racist, I've got a colour telly "

All jokes aside, after living in the Middle East (Qatar) for 5 years my experience of the Muslims/Arabs is that they are very friendly and welcoming. However, step out of line in their country and you're out on yer ear with a boot up the ass. We should adopt the same policy here but we are too politically correct/soft.

I had a certain prejudice before I went there and had a certain view of foreigners in our country and still do. In my view it is the government that is at fault for the slack immigration policies and immigation discipline over the last 40/50 years.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
just read the star and let me tell you one day the soldiers will kick off and when they do, god help the protesters.

police are a joke arresting dads, brothers and family members of the soldiers.and the other side of the road we have scum hiding their idenity and frowing abuse at their sons, they are protected.maybe the police need to take a look at them selves and try and work out which side they are on,,,stick to the speeders ha ha ha ha and parking fines.

1 - 20 of 126 Posts