Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
stuck in the middle .....with you
8,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a gtr r33 front strut brace,will fit gtst with some adapting,i know some have just used washers to lift it and others used a pipe bender,just so it clears the intake manifold....£10 picked up or £20 posted

a stock GTST fuel pump,was in my car and my car has (certified) 92000kms,i just upgraded to a gtr one £10 picked up or £15 posted

stock GTST actuator and solenoid... £5 picked up or £10 posted

10 used spec 2 coil packs all used obviously at this price and not all good,basicly i had a misfire so i bought some used ones and they lasted a while but i developed another misfire so i bit the bullet and bought some new upgraded ones,i did have a couple of runs to find 2 bad ones (hence there is 10 now not 12),if you have a misfire then generally one of the coils are down,i would bet at least 5 of these 10 are good if not more,its just down to trial and error to find the good ones by sticking one in and if it does not run any worse then thats a good coil,if it runs better then you have found your bad coil,if it runs worse you have found one of the bad coils from the ten...you get what i mean,anyway,£15 picked up or £20 delivered

·
8,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
also got my old grille if anyone wants it,will need a paint to be honest,say £15 posted?
its spec 2 btw

also heres a pic of the GTR strut

and the fuel pump

·
8,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
still available are:

10 S2 coils
GTR strut brace
GTST fuel pump

oh and i have a carbon effect GTR gauge set that sits in the stereo bit (front torque/oil and boost)i aquired this and was going to use it to put some gauges in but cant be bothered now....god knows what its worth so £1,000,000 or best offer LOL

1 - 15 of 15 Posts