Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I got the local asian lads to give her a clean for me today :D

Took these off my phone, nice, clean and standard :D

ok I lied, I put amber sidelights in it and its got a catback :gay: :D

·
Has Gotta Baby Face...
121 Posts
Absolutley Sweeet machine...
Have seen it around the canal Nissan dealer i think...

Its gorgous... And Way Hotter in the flesh...:bigthumb:

Where are the Asian lads based. Are they good...?

·
www.dtdirl.com
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cheers lads, the amber corners are staying, I just had the standard sidelight bulbs in it and it looked shite with the xenon's. The amber bulbs puts a subtle colour through the car and sets it off nicely

@jonny: They are based in the manor mills underground carpark, 10 euro they washed and polished the car :eek:

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
No sorry im not having it that its standard its clearly been modified under the bonnet...

Theres two bolts missing from the coilpack cover.:naughty::boobies:

Only kidding its a minter mate great find and in KLO silver same as mine:boogy::cheers:

·
Has Gotta Baby Face...
121 Posts
Cheers lads, the amber corners are staying, I just had the standard sidelight bulbs in it and it looked shite with the xenon's. The amber bulbs puts a subtle colour through the car and sets it off nicely

@jonny: They are based in the manor mills underground carpark, 10 euro they washed and polished the car :eek:

Nice1. Cheers.

Much apreciated. Have been lookin for a good Reputable Hand wash...

·
Seasoned Member
9,196 Posts
looking good!

get down to [email protected] to check it over and give it a clean bill of health, would be really worth it, its been sitting up for a long while
kearney seems to be blowing Nick lately for some unknown reason, every time i post up about going to robbie to get something done he follows with cda, all i can say is i know where id be going, especially after trying both

·
www.dtdirl.com
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
No sorry im not having it that its standard its clearly been modified under the bonnet...

Theres two bolts missing from the coilpack cover.:naughty::boobies:

Only kidding its a minter mate great find and in KLO silver same as mine:boogy::cheers:
hahaha I know I've ordered all new bolts for the top of the coilpack and rocket cover to freshen it up

if i know eammon itll stay this way for about another month then he'll start playing with little things then go a little mad
nah im defo leaving her as it is mick :)

Nice1. Cheers.

Much apreciated. Have been lookin for a good Reputable Hand wash...
No worries, they're really good down there too, €25 and they will wash, de-tar and wax the car aswell man and they do a really good job

looking good!

get down to [email protected] to check it over and give it a clean bill of health, would be really worth it, its been sitting up for a long while
kearney seems to be blowing Nick lately for some unknown reason, every time i post up about going to robbie to get something done he follows with cda, all i can say is i know where id be going, especially after trying both
Firstly, I don't like to stir **** but do you lads get paid for this or something?

Secondly, I worked in the motor trade for a few years and I'm very fussy over who touches my cars and I don't appreciate been taken for an idiot. I've traders that I deal with that I find very helpful to me so I tend to stick with what im comfortable with cheers:cheers:

looks gourgeous mate
Thanks man :)

·
Seasoned Member
9,196 Posts
Firstly, I don't like to stir **** but do you lads get paid for this or something?

Secondly, I worked in the motor trade for a few years and I'm very fussy over who touches my cars and I don't appreciate been taken for an idiot. I've traders that I deal with that I find very helpful to me so I tend to stick with what im comfortable with cheers:cheers:
dude i would have thought by now that you can see where i was coming from, maybe we should talk ;)

but you know ive been there done than and now know who can do the work thats required, no we dont get paid but once robbie touched the car you can feel the difference in the drive of it. myself and smore have been to plenty of tuners over the years and both say the same, also our skylines were firstly set up by different tuners before going to robbie and we both havent looked back since.

ill explain properly next time i see you ;)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.