Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
www.dtdirl.com
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a picture of the current weather over where I live, You can see my car in the neighbours driveway across the way :funny:

There was fook all taxis last night as the roads were so bad with snow that I decided to use my head and figure out how to benefit from this oppitunity and get some good use outta the GTR as I wasn't drinking...

I taxi'd some locals I knew and my brothers mates, from one end of the town to the other. I think I was driving for around an hour and a half, did around 5 runs and spent 10 euro on juice and made myself a tidy 140 euro!!! :funny::funny:

I was driving up a big hill up to the far side of the town and the Garda (police) were stuck on the hill and couldn't move and the GTR gentley just drove past them with ease up the hill covered in snow with the front torque gauge just over the radio bouncing up and down :funny::funny:

Ended up getting home at 4.00am

All I can say is,

4wd FTW!!! :D :D :D

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
Took mine out aswell felt great passing all the fwd motors up hill while they were stuck:funny:

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
If I had of gone out, I would've had to invoice the council for snow plouging services.
pmsl, good job mine isnt lowered or idve been the same

·
Registered
7,178 Posts
LOL the other day i was stuck on a hill in the GTST and wishing i had bought a GTR then when the snow went, i changed my mind :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts