Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I was at the local customs office this afternoon to try and get the Dutch plates for the Skyline... Finally had some extra time to get it done...

Anyway, I'm down there filling out the forms all done only thing left to do is the calculation for "BPM" which is basically an extra tax that you pay on new AND 2nd hand cars (thieving govt scum here in Holland! :swear: ).

Basically, I'm stuck. They either want an independent valuation report or the original Nissan showroom price... Now the first will cost me at least 200 euros so I'd rather try and get my hands on showroom price lists...

Does anyone have any suggestions? It also doesn't help that the English paperwork said it was a GTR (it's a GTS-T, HCR32 instead of BNR32 chassis code and the RB20DET are obvious signs :p ) and the original price of a Godzilla is twice as high.

Argh I hate my country and its Nazi rules and laws :swear:

·
hippy
7,682 Posts
there was a thread about showroom prices recently,i think at the time they were on sale it was about £17k for a gtst at a dealer in japan

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1.48630435 * 17000 = 25267 euros

yeah that sounds about right... too bad they won't take my word for it, they want something on print with a Nissan stamp on it :(

·
Registered
170 Posts
Perhaps approach Nissan customer services?

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well Dutch Nissan apparently is useless... With my previous car, Nissan S13 (hence forum name) I had a hard enough time already, and that's actually a car that Nissan used to sell here... I doubt they have any info on the Skylines, but it's worth a shot I suppose.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts