Skyline Owners Forum banner

Some pics from russia *warning! traffic!*

Tags
photo
5K views 22 replies 13 participants last post by  oxmo 
#1 ·
Well.. here are some of my photo works. I'm not a pro and have a cheap camera, but i like to make pics anyway :)

Sooo here we go:
MINI COOPER S

Honda Prelude

Widebody S15 with LS1 V8 swap

VAZ

ZAZ

BBS Wheels

Formula cars (hard to shot them, too fast...)

BMW E36

LEXUS IS

honda Integra DC5

I also have my own photo blog, but i'm not shure if it's legal due forum rules to post link in this topic.

See less See more
#4 ·
Those Ladas are quality. We used to have one when I was a kid. All I remember is not to jump straight in during the height of summer with a pair of shorts on. Those plastic seats get HOT!

I actually really thought about getting one recently, but they seem to have completely disappeared from the country... I heard the Russians took them all back!

#5 ·
All I remember is not to jump straight in during the height of summer with a pair of shorts on. Those plastic seats get HOT!
Hahah))) Yeah, thats true)
I actually really thought about getting one recently, but they seem to have completely disappeared from the country... I heard the Russians took them all back!
Some classic "squared" ladas still in production here, so you can import a brand new one from Russia :)
But i don't see any poins to get one.. They aren't raliable or powerful... They are good for you only if you like ladas, no more no less.

#12 ·
Is that US Dollars?

Used car prices have gone up a lot over here during the past few years.

I blame the scrappage scheme that the government ran a couple of years back, where they paid people £2,000, or roughly $3,000 to scrap their car and buy a brand new one. It was designed to keep the car industry on its feet, but it took a lot of perfectly good cars off the road, and sent to the crusher.

And then of course there's recession...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.