Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,
I washed the car yesterday and took a couple of quick photos, Nothing exciting, Ive not had a chance to put any pics on this yet. She has been off the road for the last 6 months, Only put it back on the road last week.

Im going to put a full thread on project section from when I bought her last year till now, With the full spec etc. Once I get the extra parts on her I will get a proper photo shoot done.

She wont be to everyone's taste because she is so low, purple wheels etc. But I love the way she looks. I like to be different :) All feedback will be appreciated.

Hope you guys like....

·
Everybody knows that the bird is the word
9,198 Posts
Very nice.... except for the colour of the wheels. But you were probably expecting that sorta comment from people lol. Overall though, it's a very tidy looking R33 :bigthumb:
You're not wrong, it is low! Much lower and you'd be scraping bugs and road kill off the road with that bumper
What "extra parts" do you plan to fit?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the comments :)
yeah the wheels are like marmite, Love or hate them. lol. they like a 50/50 thing. I painted them myself. same as rear spoiler, rear arches (after rolling them) front lip, any other purple bits. DIY paint job with spray can. I will get her fully resprayed at some point anyways. Yeah she pretty low, all of my cars have always been low, its the way I like my cars. lol. Ive had hondas my whole life, this my 1st Nissan. This going over my speed bumps outside my flat...

Yeah im in Glasgow, Loads and loads I want, But all about the £'s. lol. Ive got 25mm spacers to go on back, gauges on order etc

·
Thinks he can Drift
2,619 Posts
nice and tidy :) thought you must be honda scene with a drop that dramatic :)

good work bud, not my thing as i prefer speed to looks but when i see cars like this i sometimes thing low and slow might not be so bad!

·
RSP Tuned 515.7 BHP
7,041 Posts
really like that mate and the wheels and also lower then an ants cock! :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts