Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my r33 gtr on thur which i im loving!, on the parcel shelf in between the speakers it has some sort of square like box which i thought was a sub, but says nissan pureron or something like that,, it has a power, filter and reset button. any ideas what this is ?:iamwithstupid:

·
516ATF and RWD......Nutter!!
1,685 Posts
One of these..

had one in mine......obviously :)

Does it work? Mine did.
If anyone wants one....you can have mine :D

·
****** From The Shite
3,437 Posts
i had one on mine too. they're an air de-ioniser, purifier thing. they supposedly help smokey cars.... mine sounded really loudly across between a waterfall and a dying air conditioning system so i snapped the bit iside which means it now won't turn on and make that stupid sound. doesn't do much anyway when i enjoy driving with my windows down almost all the time.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thats the thing!
Cool, i think im gonna keep mine then as i stink.
The filter light is on, do i need to replace or can i clean it?

Thanks guys
Oz

·
Highland/North Scotland Area Rep
4,159 Posts
werid...never heard of that in a car before...oh well you learn something new every day...to clean the air in my car i usually open a window lol :D

·
516ATF and RWD......Nutter!!
1,685 Posts
werid...never heard of that in a car before...oh well you learn something new every day...to clean the air in my car i usually open a window lol :D
That doesn't clean it, that just replaces the smelly "farty" air with "sooty, asthma-giving" air.

Only the BEST cars have there
:bananasmile:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts