Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers man. A bit of an amateur effort compared to some of the videos out there.

Better than watching through half an hour of footage though lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

·
RSP Tuned 515.7 BHP
7,041 Posts
nice video mate :bigthumb:

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Has anybody done similar sort of thing but without hicas?
Is it really worth removing? Can't make my mind up wether to remove it or not....

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Good skills there! Would love to have a to at drifting but I love mine far too much to drift it!! I've read that losing the hicas would probably be better but as I said only from memory about what people have said. Cheap enough my GTT lockout bar was £50!!

Shame you had a blowout on that rear tyre at the end lol

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Good skills there! Would love to have a to at drifting but I love mine far too much to drift it!! I've read that losing the hicas would probably be better but as I said only from memory about what people have said. Cheap enough my GTT lockout bar was £50!!

Shame you had a blowout on that rear tyre at the end lol
Thanks,
Yeah ive heard alot of people say that, but they havent tried it with it on, just doing what other people tell them lol
Yeah i dont blame you for not drifting an r34, would be criminal really lol,

And yeah i cacked my pants =/, sure anyone would when heading backwards into a wall

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Thanks,
Yeah ive heard alot of people say that, but they havent tried it with it on, just doing what other people tell them lol
Yeah i dont blame you for not drifting an r34, would be criminal really lol,

And yeah i cacked my pants =/, sure anyone would when heading backwards into a wall
yeh your prolly right. i also remember readin its more controllable on a track day to have it removed but obviously your track day is a bit different to a "normal" track day lol!!

well people do drift GTT's and i take my hat off to them but i can imagine its quite an expensive drift car compared to the gtst's!

not surprised you pooped in your pants lol i'd have done the same! i guess you had a spare then or did that end your drift fun?!

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah I can see where people are coming from, but would like to hear it from someone who has done it with both, as most just get told and believe that's the best way....
Could see it becoming pretty expensive with a Gtt...
Nah I have 4 spare rims that I use, along with some spare tyres and get them changed on the day. Go through about 8-12 tyres on a good day.

Suppose that's the only downfall, the better you get the more tyres you use :( lol

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'd imagine removing hicas would help your cause, but Ive never done it myself haha
I'd imagine it would help, yeah lol,

I suppose id just like to know how the car changes and how the reaction differs rather than just being told it's better lol. Think I just need to man up and do it

1 - 19 of 19 Posts