Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Been lurking on here for a few months now as i've been looking at getting a skyline and have to say, great forum, just about answered all my questions.
The car fund is growing nicely so hoping to get the skyline within the next 6 weeks at the most, just a case of finding the right one really.
Being a tightwad that i am i'm looking at ones that need work, auto's, or both, then do any work needed over the next few months.
Then the plan is (if i get an auto) is to convert it to manual, then enter the money pit that is tuning and pimping :D
Driving a 4th gen prelude 2.2 jdm vtec right now and love the car....but it's not RWD and a mate has a s14 he's looking at getting 280bhp out of and i can't let him beat me ;) (vtec's are a ***** to tune up that high). Also the lude has almost zero rear leg room so want something a bit more practical, even looking at the 4door skylines.
Will post pics etc in the relevent section when i get the car.

sirgaz

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the welcome all.
Got a budget of about £1700 for now but it (hopefully) keeps going up.
Will sort out pics of the lude to put in the garage when i have more time and keep it updated as i do more to her.
Looking at a smashed auto r33 gtst on ebay right now if i can knock him down a bit, also the one on here with the ringlands gone. Need to read up on that more to see if it's an engine out job or just replace the pistons.

sirgaz

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.