Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi folks. i have for sale plenty of ice if your all interested. i have for sale two pheonix gold amps a alpine head unit with boot changer a pro line driver and a sub box that holds two 12" subs.

anyone interested? sensible prices please.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well what are you referring to mate? all of it? the amps a pheonix gold xs series which are competition spec. there is a 2500 and a 4300 the pro line driver is pg too. not sure on the model for the alpine though. im looking 450 for both amps or 250 each (i bought them at 1500 the pair) 50 for the pro line the box is 150 and the head unit and changer is 150. all ono

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
do you know anything about sounds?:mad:

the 2500xs is a 2 channel 500 rms amp
the 4300xs is a four channel 300 rms amp.
THESE ARE THE MODELS
does that make more sence:bash:

:D

·
Registered
132 Posts
Are you talking to me?

Coz I gave up!

I said headunit TWICE! You did not list the model of the headunit coz you don't know it? I'm not interested in buying a headunit I don't know the model number of!

Like I said I gave up...

Luke

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
as far as im aware yes. just read back. god im not sure on the model of the unit. all i can say is its a alpin face off, cd changer and
i believe it has pre outs. until i get home i wont know for sure:D

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ok so i didnt see you talking about the head unit so sue me. im new to this after all its my first day. trying to read this and write a reply whilst doing your work is not advised. i just started talking to some lady about my amps

:(

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
yeah, thats me!! am interested in that amp I was on about,

Ignore God, he's probably having a bad day!!!:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts