Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Dorset/Wilts Area Rep
8,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope everyone is well after all Christmas indulgencies and the headaches have all cleared up from the New Year.

Time we had a meet in Jan to show off all our new modifications.

It will be an old time meet when we met in Southampton outside Halfords by leisure world then blasted over to the Vine Inn @ Ower.

January Sunday 24th @ 6:30

(Weather permitting)

Please add youself to the list
copy and paste

1)Stusy
2)Bruce-M

·
Dorset/Wilts Area Rep
8,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just to be a pain, I cant make it. The skyline has no front brakes at all... do I need teh front calipers fitted lol

Plus The wifes car the trusty primera is not long so trusty. It has no lights as I've just found out. Knew there was a problem as they were int every now and again, now nothing doh...

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Traitor! Call yourself an area rep! :D No worries matey. Would have been nice to have a chat but I know more than most how cars don't always play to our rules :)
Hopefully catch up another time

:cheers:

·
Any Danger!!!
1,486 Posts
Sorry we couldnt make this, due date is too close to be hooning about in the skyline. Hope you all had a great time, can we make the next meet on a Friday or Saturday night???

·
Premium Member
14,725 Posts
Sorry we couldnt make this, due date is too close to be hooning about in the skyline. Hope you all had a great time, can we make the next meet on a Friday or Saturday night???
Just do what I do and leave the barrel at home lol, Claire can't even get in mine anymore, its a great excuse to get out.

Was good to see everyone again, and great to drive the girl in the dry again, roll on Brands hatch and RAF Odiham.

·
Any Danger!!!
1,486 Posts
Just do what I do and leave the barrel at home lol, Claire can't even get in mine anymore, its a great excuse to get out.

Was good to see everyone again, and great to drive the girl in the dry again, roll on Brands hatch and RAF Odiham.
Thats a bit harsh mate!! maybe a sign to change the car with baby on the way?? lol

·
Premium Member
14,725 Posts
Never, I'd sell the house first.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.