Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Kerb Seeker
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Augusts meet will be held in Stevenage at the lesiure park on Sunday the 5th. I'm proposing we meet at about 18:30 then if people feel like it we can go to one of the various resurants there. feel free to bring partners with you. Add your name if you're joining us.

1) Mrs Banter
2) General Banter

·
Kerb Seeker
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Right i'm not going through this again with you, you do it every month and it's getting boring!! I know i am actually just East but i was given the title of South East. It's simple just don't come to my meets i know they're not in your area and i don't care. I'm sure there are other more important things in your life than p1ssing me off.

·
Censored
7,453 Posts
only thing i can find in relation to any meets here is:

http://www.skylineowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64670

where I am quite polite and simply point out the south east is pretty large:

guess it depends on where in the south east, as it's pretty big :)

plus: http://www.skylineowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63356
and that was less than a month so i dont see how you draw this conclusion that i do it "every month" when there is only 1 month lol, what's your problem?

·
Kerb Seeker
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Augusts meet will be held in Stevenage at the lesiure park on Sunday the 5th. I'm proposing we meet at about 18:30 then if people feel like it we can go to one of the various resurants there. feel free to bring partners with you. Add your name if you're joining us.

1) Mrs Banter
2) General Banter

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Can you actually make this one Darren?!?!? :D

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Carbon?????

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
:drool:

Carbon canards= Jealousy! :smoker:

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
No mate, even better!

An all you can eat chinese! We're having a meal there afterwards and everyone/partners are more than welcome ;)

·
manual convert
583 Posts
chicken sambal will do nicely, and i,ll have my profec e01 fitted, wooohooo.

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
WooHoo!

·
Registered
530 Posts
Put me down as a maybe, i'm a shift worker so if it's an "off" day I'll have a run out. I'll check the calendar tomorrow, I think it's the first day off and it's time I met the Banter clan. (And I'll check a map, I have the directional sense of a goldfish and the same attention spa..... What am i on about?)

1 - 20 of 93 Posts