Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
ONIT LIKE A CAR BONNET
3,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a few snaps thanks to mrs Dazbe just like to say a massive thanks to galsky toastie and sash and the owner of the diner for a wicked meet and nice bit of grub :)

And last but no means least

·
ONIT LIKE A CAR BONNET
3,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh and another massive thanks to the phantom sticker man was thinking what the hell are people going on about asking if im really the stig till one pointed out i had a im the stig sticker on my back:disappointed: ken your a big kid:apoke:

·
5,050 Posts
oh and another massive thanks to the phantom sticker man was thinking what the hell are people going on about asking if im really the stig till one pointed out i had a im the stig sticker on my back:disappointed: ken your a big kid:apoke:
duno what happened there mate but you should look under skylinepauls bonnet galsky's back window big blues engine bay gtsmithy's side window lol

·
Seasoned Member
1,952 Posts
Great meet, good grub and gotta say thanks Sloathy for helping with the skyline this morning. (and the bacon sarnies)

here's some more pics

John your engine bay was mint bud

Toastie Really lovin the look of your RX8 now... Menacing :apoke:

·
Seasoned Member
1,952 Posts
duno what happened there mate but you should look under skylinepauls bonnet galsky's back window big blues engine bay gtsmithy's side window lol
Spotted the one on my side window before i left, Now got two on me top :)

·
Registered
127 Posts

Nice photos, great venue, great selection of cars and people to!

Thought my cam cover had an extra sticker on it Toastie, when I got home Toastie!

·
5,050 Posts
dunno about the stickerage I blame Mrs Toastie

but its all part of the fun

one thing i must comment on is why does one motorbike take up a whole parking space

1 - 11 of 11 Posts