Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
hippy
7,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
now weve got wales covered by a north and south rep the south will consist of

cardiganshire,radnorshire,breconshire,carmarthenshire,pembrokshire,glamorgan and monmouthshire

so anyone in those areas that has questions,knows of a local show or event we should attend,has an idea for a meet or any other query send me a pm,i try to be online everyday but i will reply to you asap

·
Registered
655 Posts
Nice one,
Perhaps it may be worth arranging a meet for us SWalians to get to meet each other?
Triv

·
Registered
157 Posts
Will definately be up for a local meet, count me and "Mrs Nick R32" in. I Will try and round up the other Pembrokeshire owners as not all are on this forum.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Perhaps a meet somewhere close to a stretch of the M4? Should be easy enough for most people to get to?

·
Registered
103 Posts
I'm all for a meet at the waves classic vintage car show at singleton park on bank hoilday may day.

This show has been going for over 25 years and have most of the other owners clubs attending. I did try and sort this out two years ago but the event guy didn't reply to my emails or phone calls and I left messages with the radio station for a call back to sort out a meet.

Theres loads of differnet cars to view aswell as fun ground rides etc on this day.

With a bit of luck then this could be the offical wales skyline meet and it doesn't clash with the main events later in the year like japfast.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts