Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
GAME ON!!
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
iv had a skyline now for 2 years been around silverstone with 250 of them been to japfest with loads of them but never been with more than one in south wales!!!

think its time we all meet up for a chat and a look at ummm i dont know some cars???

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
i did put a post up on the south west to try and have a joint meet before the summer ends
a few members interested but no dates as of yet

but if you can put a few dates up and we can see how many member we can get to turn up

·
Registered
263 Posts
Serious lack of Skyline meets in south Wales, we should all get up to Brecon one weekend and make use of our amazing roads

:drivin:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Seems to be a complete lack of skylines up here in West Wales (ceredigion). Anyone know of any members up this way?

Incidentally, I'm hosting a meet of my old buddies in my old club (renault 21 turbo) in september, but anyone's welcome. I'm putting on a BBQ saturday afternoon/eve and then we're all camping in one of my fields (we might even drink...) and then bacon butties in the morning to help the hangover. Then off to harass the local villages

The more the merrier!

·
Registered
211 Posts
I regularly see two Skylines around Blackwood, though I think one of them never leaves the driveway.

Dunno who the owners are or if they are on this forum though.

Not up for camping personally. I prefer my time in the countryside to be spent behind the wheel of a nice car :)

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
i need a bit more notice fella as im working this weekend

but im more than happy to come across the bridge to meet with you lot

i think we may be haveing a bristol meet at some point so come over to this if you want

1 - 20 of 37 Posts