Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 218 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As a above really, any meets planned for this year, looks like theirs lots of local members so would be good to have a monthly meet some where

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Im over the other side of the bridge but if you happen to plan a meet im sure me and a few from this side would be up for a trip if you want a few English folks around

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
One of the top 5 driving roads in the uk is near, got 160 ish corners, the longest of all 5, would be good to try it out, think its near the black mountains

http://www.drivingroads.co.uk/black-mountain-pass-top-gear-a4069

Take a look, would be good on a nice sunday afternoon, normally go down to Abergavenny then across to Merthyr and back over the beacons when I fancy a drive on my own

·
Registered
207 Posts
Thats the same road I was on about aint it? But anyway ye would def be good on a nice sunday afternoon. Have to see how many people we can get interested in it.

·
90 Posts
I'd be interested but it'd all depend on the dates, I'm sure there are a couple of skyline down Pembrokeshire/Carmarthen way

·
Registered
207 Posts
Anybody fancy a drive to black mountain pass on sunday?? I no its easter sunday but weather shud still be nice an what better way to spend the day than cruising in a skyline convoy! An any1 else who wants to come

·
Registered
305 Posts
hi all this is my first post, going to buy a r33 gtst on Friday as long as its as good as he says it is, so would be interested in a drive soon.

cheers kris

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If.i can pick my car up saturday from the garage I would definitely be interested, not driven it for 8 weeks!

Just passed its mot and getting remapped today so should be ready

·
Registered
190 Posts
Hi I'd would love to come and join, the black mountains are on my doorstep. I do an annual event with my dad. He organises and runs the Brecon beacon's classic car run. We have a few lotus, mx5 but mainly mg's, when it comes closes I'll put more info up.
The only thing is I'm down saundersfoot for the weekend with the family. Let me know if planes change and decide to travel west to visit tenby and surrounding area.

We def need a meet tho and make it a monthly thing of it.

1 - 20 of 218 Posts