Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering whos the south yorkshire area rep i cant find link for the meets in my area...... or am i been dumb?

wardy

·
Registered
3,084 Posts
i mentioned a mid yorks rep ages ago, as all the NE reps are miles away from most of yorkshire, especially you southern lot, nothing ever really happened, assumed a work in progress!!

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
North East mate, though were pretty central so Nottinghams not to far either.

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
Im the rep for North east -which still covers South Yorks! We do need a south yorks rep -Adam used to do this but hes not been on here for ages.
Im trying my best to cover south yorks meets -we had one in Wakefield a few months ago and met in wetherby 2 month ago. Im aiming to arrange a southern meet Jan/ Feb time. Its hard as I have to cover the whole area.

Anyway -now i know you exist ill be sending you Pms! it was suggested that we maybe meet at castleford soon -ill keep you updated.

·
Seasoned Member
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i mentioned a mid yorks rep ages ago, as all the NE reps are miles away from most of yorkshire, especially you southern lot, nothing ever really happened, assumed a work in progress!!
well ... southern lot ......... its not KFC dude lol

mandyn yhpm

wardy

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
Chris -Im afraid we have just appointed a rep -will be announced soon! Thanks though.

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
Just realised i didnt reply -Wardy is the new South Yorkshirwe rep.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts