Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 316 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
4,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a pm on another forum today. I really cant beleive that people actually fall for this crap. He put his e-mail address in the post and think we should all e-mail him and tell him what a bell end he is..

From Mr Nansa Kone,

I am Mr Nansa Kone An an account officer to Mr Andreas Schranner a German who worked at Mount Resources Ltd, a geologist by profession who died in AF4590 crash since 2000 along side with his entire family (wife Maria, their daughter Andrea Eich, her husband Christian, and their children Katharina 8, and Maximilian 10. Please log on here to see for your self, http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm
I decided to contact you purely on the personal conviction of trust and confidence to assist in distributing the funds left behind by my client. The deceased had a deposit ( 10 Million USD) which I helped him to open in one of the leading banks here in EBID two years before his death. Being his Accountant here, our Bank has issued me a notice to provide his next of kin or beneficiary, otherwise the account would be CONFISCATED since nobody has come forward to lay claims on the money since his death.
My search for his relative was not successful and my proposition to you is to seek your consent to present you as a beneficiary of my client, so that the proceeds of this account could be paid to you and we can share the amount on a mutually agreed-upon percentage.
All legal documents to back up your claim as my client's beneficiary will be provided, All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through. And to gave me my own share as at when due and not to site on the fund when the money enters into your account.

This transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law if this business proposition offends your moral values, do accept my apology.
I must use this opportunity to implore you to exercise the utmost indulgence to keep this matter extraordinary confidential, whatever your decisions are I await your prompt response, email me to [email protected] )
Best regards,
Mr Nansa Kone

·
On the other side of the world in a 5.4ltr V8!
1,191 Posts
My email reply:

Dear Mr Nansa Kone

Thank you for your email. I am sorry to hear of the death of Mr Schranner and his family. I remember watching the footage of the impending doomed flight on the tv hoping I didn't know anyone on the flight. As it turns out 3 of my friends were on that flight and I have been helping the families ever since.

You see, I am a wealth property developer. I have many dealings throughout the world and have aquired a substantial wealth due to my dealings and property sales. I am delighted that you have contacted me regarding my good friend Andreas and how his fortune can now help others. I would love to help you release these funds to a charity of my choice, skybargesoftheworld. Its a charity that helps injured racing drivers. Its a new charity and still in its infant stages so this injection of funding would significantly improve its standing within the community.

Please confirm with me if this would be suitable and I look forward to working with you to conclude a satisfactory result for all parties involved.

kindest regards

Mr G Ullible

lets see what comes back. :D

·
Seasoned Member
4,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My email reply:

Dear Mr Nansa Kone

Thank you for your email. I am sorry to hear of the death of Mr Schranner and his family. I remember watching the footage of the impending doomed flight on the tv hoping I didn't know anyone on the flight. As it turns out 3 of my friends were on that flight and I have been helping the families ever since.

You see, I am a wealth property developer. I have many dealings throughout the world and have aquired a substantial wealth due to my dealings and property sales. I am delighted that you have contacted me regarding my good friend Andreas and how his fortune can now help others. I would love to help you release these funds to a charity of my choice, skybargesoftheworld. Its a charity that helps injured racing drivers. Its a new charity and still in its infant stages so this injection of funding would significantly improve its standing within the community.

Please confirm with me if this would be suitable and I look forward to working with you to conclude a satisfactory result for all parties involved.

kindest regards

Mr G Ullible

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
My email reply:

Dear Mr Nansa Kone

kindest regards

Mr G Ullible

Great reply!
I'm sure you know of http://www.419eater.com/index.php !
Some of the most inspiring Scam The Scammer stories :)

·
1,191 Posts
Great reply!
I'm sure you know of http://www.419eater.com/index.php !
Some of the most inspiring Scam The Scammer stories :)

I certainly do....and we have a reply....

Dear Mr G Ullible

It was a great pleasure to read from you today, I realy appreciated your kindness and understandings and it finally jumped into a conclusion that you are a good person who has a good mind and business knowledge. The death of Mr Schranner and his family was a very terreble one and so tragidy, but we all pray for theri gentle souls to rest in perfect peace.

I was also very sorry to heard from you that you was having 3 freinds on thesame flight, May their gentle souls rest in perfect peace. You see in this World the good once always have a rewards from God, may be it was because of the help you are given to those family that God wanted to reward you in this way. The only advice i should give to you is that you should continue doing good because of good that somebody does always please God, and every god has its own rewards.

Concerning to your opinions about donating the funds to skybargesoftheworld, that was a good ideas but not all the total amount that should be donated to them, because i and you supposed to have a reasonable amount for our selves from the total fund while the rest should be donated to the skybargesoftheworld. Atlist we should donate 20% to them while 80% should be shared among both of us. I want you to think about it and get back to me very urgently so that we can proceed to make a cool deal. I will be here to back you up process every legal official documents that will prove you as the next beneficiary. And after that the whole fund should be transferred to any bank account there in your country, while i purchase a flight ticket to join you for the sharing. Both of us can also do a joint investment into your property developing business and make good profit in future, but the only thing i should need from you is to be honest with me.

I hope if we donate 20% of the total money to skybargesoftheworld charity home that it will be enough to improve its standings within the community. I am waiting to hear from you and please it should be appreciated if you could send to me your details information in your next mail message, such as your full address, a copy of national identity or international passport copy and your direct telephone numbers. I have to go to make an enquries on what is required to process the change of onwership on your name legally.

I am waiting for your response.

Regards
Mr Nansa Kone

hmmm now where shall I take this...:D

·
Seasoned Member
4,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I certainly do....and we have a reply....

Dear Mr G Ullible

It was a great pleasure to read from you today, I realy appreciated your kindness and understandings and it finally jumped into a conclusion that you are a good person who has a good mind and business knowledge. The death of Mr Schranner and his family was a very terreble one and so tragidy, but we all pray for theri gentle souls to rest in perfect peace.

I was also very sorry to heard from you that you was having 3 freinds on thesame flight, May their gentle souls rest in perfect peace. You see in this World the good once always have a rewards from God, may be it was because of the help you are given to those family that God wanted to reward you in this way. The only advice i should give to you is that you should continue doing good because of good that somebody does always please God, and every god has its own rewards.

Concerning to your opinions about donating the funds to skybargesoftheworld, that was a good ideas but not all the total amount that should be donated to them, because i and you supposed to have a reasonable amount for our selves from the total fund while the rest should be donated to the skybargesoftheworld. Atlist we should donate 20% to them while 80% should be shared among both of us. I want you to think about it and get back to me very urgently so that we can proceed to make a cool deal. I will be here to back you up process every legal official documents that will prove you as the next beneficiary. And after that the whole fund should be transferred to any bank account there in your country, while i purchase a flight ticket to join you for the sharing. Both of us can also do a joint investment into your property developing business and make good profit in future, but the only thing i should need from you is to be honest with me.

I hope if we donate 20% of the total money to skybargesoftheworld charity home that it will be enough to improve its standings within the community. I am waiting to hear from you and please it should be appreciated if you could send to me your details information in your next mail message, such as your full address, a copy of national identity or international passport copy and your direct telephone numbers. I have to go to make an enquries on what is required to process the change of onwership on your name legally.

I am waiting for your response.

Regards
Mr Nansa Kone

hmmm now where shall I take this...:D

lol, that is awesome.

I cant stop laughing...your a genius....:rofl:

I love how they use god and human kindness to rip people off.

·
1,191 Posts
Well I shall reply tomoz now as, being a wealthy man, I'm not in the office each day and I dont want him to peak just yet! :)

I have a few ideas ( like getting him to take a photo standing next to a nigerian stig :D) but anyone want something adding in? I will be sitting down and writing a cast out so if anyone has a spare email account that wants to play as a character, let me know.

:D

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Do you get the free ring dings at all?......

·
Registered
228 Posts
This is actually a double whammy spam, and Dan, I'm afraid you've fallen into the first (lesser) trap.

The more serious trap is for those that actually believe this crap and end up loosing money by giving away banking details or donating money to a phoney cause. The lesser trap is that the spam is actually a "valid active email" trawler, not a very good one in this case.

Anyone who replies, even in jest, is confirming the existance of their email address, and confirmed active email addresses are still big business.

Your email address is sold on (usually to Russian / ex-Eastern Block companies these days) as a known, valid, active email address. The email addresses are only worth a few pennies each, but millions can be collected and sold on at once.

The outcome is that you will start receiving spam emails, usually for little blue pills and the like, and people will start receiving spam emails from what looks like your email address (they use your email address as an "alias").

The one's you need to watch out for are simple innocent messages from what looks like UK email addresses, usually with a message about arranging a night out, or some club AGM, or the like, and you think that they have included your email address by mistake, a typo, so you reply to say that they have the wrong email address ..... actually "they" are hoping you will reply to prove the email address is real, active and there is someone at the end of it.

A good spam filter will get rid of the crap if it comes your way.

·
1,191 Posts
This is actually a double whammy spam, and Dan, I'm afraid you've fallen into the first (lesser) trap.

The more serious trap is for those that actually believe this crap and end up loosing money by giving away banking details or donating money to a phoney cause. The lesser trap is that the spam is actually a "valid active email" trawler, not a very good one in this case.

Anyone who replies, even in jest, is confirming the existance of their email address, and confirmed active email addresses are still big business.

Your email address is sold on (usually to Russian / ex-Eastern Block companies these days) as a known, valid, active email address. The email addresses are only worth a few pennies each, but millions can be collected and sold on at once.

The outcome is that you will start receiving spam emails, usually for little blue pills and the like, and people will start receiving spam emails from what looks like your email address (they use your email address as an "alias").

The one's you need to watch out for are simple innocent messages from what looks like UK email addresses, usually with a message about arranging a night out, or some club AGM, or the like, and you think that they have included your email address by mistake, a typo, so you reply to say that they have the wrong email address ..... actually "they" are hoping you will reply to prove the email address is real, active and there is someone at the end of it.

A good spam filter will get rid of the crap if it comes your way.
thanks for that but I can assure I have fallen for nothing.

Dan hasnt replied whereby I have, using a spam email so I dont care if its sold on.

·
Free icecream
2,112 Posts
Disposable email addresses are great for use on sites that you're not 100% sure of. When you start getting spam through one just remove it. I get no spam whatsever to my 'proper' accounts. I have about 91 disposable addresses now (I only know cos I renewed yesterday) all forwarding to my preferred mailbox.

Looking forward to how this one unfolds!

·
1,191 Posts
my response:

Nansa.

I hope you do not think I am being forward in calling you by your first name.

Thank you for your prompt response. As you can appreciate my time is limited each day and it always makes it a pleasure to deal with efficient parties.

Also a warmest thankyou for your kind words for the the families of my friends. The Hussains are particulary touched as I spoke to them on the phone today and passed on your condolences. It brought a tear to their fair eyes knowing that there are good people such as yourself still in this world of war and decay and are willing to help the people and organizations that they feel so dearly for.

I have also contacted Mr Peter Kay, the director of skybargesoftheworld and he is so excited to receive a substantial cash injection to really make the organization that will rival that of
Oxfam and the Red Cross. The technological breakthroughs that this organization is doing is outstanding! He almost choked on his garlic bread when I told him the amount with much hilarity that ensued!

So what do I need to do to begin this exciting journey together? I see you are asking for my details but surely you would have these on file as you contacted me. If I am required to send more information I would also like a little bit of information about yourself. As you can probably understand, being in the high powered property market there are plenty of, how shall I say, undesirables that are always looking for their next big buck. It is with this confidence that I am seeing in you that you will be forthcoming with your details and a little bit of background on your accounting company and how you first met my good friend Andreas and how you worked together. I have many friends in many ports due to my international contacts so I may know of your office, It would be super if I was on my travels and frequented your area of this small place we call a world.

I wait with anticipation of your response and getting to know a little bit about my new found, honest and reliable friend.

Wishing you all the best on the wonderfully sunny day.

Goeff Ullible

:D

so who wants to be Peter Kay? Booked it, packed it, fooked off! :) :)

1 - 20 of 316 Posts