Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Seasoned member
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I changed the spark plugs, along with adding a full decat downpipe (japspeed) and walbro to the car. Since then its drinking a bit more fuel. Is it just the downpipe ? The plugs i added are running fine, no misses and are super cheap. Recomended by my usual engine fella that the expensive plugs are well over rated. ngk BCR8ES is what i got, some sort of HKS ones came out of it.

Cheers

·
Registered
886 Posts
Following mine smells like a petrol station since i put an elbow/downpipe and de-cat on (and a walbro at the same time) but when i changed my plugs before the mods there was no difference in consumption. Can't see the plugs being the cause mate.

·
Seasoned member
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ye smells like i have shares in BP or Shell...Have ordered a ECU from RSP. Hope that helps the consumption ?

·
Registered
572 Posts
everyone behind me complains about the smell of fuel, ummmmmmm fuel. but yep dave, te downpipe will make it over fuel that lil bit yet again. The stage 1 ecu hould def help the consumption a bit, but she'll still be a thirsty wench :)

·
Seasoned member
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh aye amte no doubt....cant make a omelette without cracking eggs and all that though :) Hows your plan developing :) drop me a pm :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts