·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Post up a pic! ;)

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Does anyone have a idea how can you tell usually like what should i look for in my car... Just to tell what spec it is...

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok cool Uhm oh yeah and brad.Skyline When i was like 8 i got badly bitten by a dog on my legs and inherited 80,000 put that in the stock markets and now i have been gaining money ever since... Best decision of my life to go into the stocks... So I figured i would by my favorite car in the whole world...

·
Dorset/Wilts Area Rep
8,231 Posts
Spec 1 lights, spec 2 rear spoiler,

Green label AFM though

Check the dash surround is it smooth a textured. Do the seats have a square like patterm?

I'd say spec 1 with spec 2 spoiler

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
haha yeah uhm i don't know about smart little F*cker lol but i have some knowledge... I am trying to run the stocks myself now just to see how good i am... But other then that I am trying to sell my other car which was my first car ... Its a 2003 Mazda Protege5 but when i sell that i can get my Engine for my car i am getting the Rb26dett and then thats when it all is going to start...

·
Registered
18 Posts
do what brad says. My zeds engine and mods has me in for £30K

I could buy a car for £10K with the same bloody mods and a crappy body. Then its a case of rebuilding which is a fraction of the cost.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh really damn 30k lol thats a **** load... Do any of you know where i can get a Rb26 already built like you were talking about... Like any websites...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts