Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
soory im sure this has been posted before but ive searched this website and cant find anything to do with the ugly orange indicators in the r33 gts-s bumper i was thinking of getting fog lamp covers and replacing the winkers? has any1 else tried this or know any1 who sells these as a replacement item?:confused:

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
i know some one on here has replaced the orange lenses with clear perspex but can't find it.

it may have been whos the daddy but not sure

·
BEDFORDSHIRE......
999 Posts
the fog lamp glass fits straight in doesnt it, why not just get that?? then put in silver bulbs that flash orange too? that way it all looks white?
I thought that but they dont fit. Behind they are a different shape. I think you can get them as clear plastic lenses but they aint cheap. Not sure but I think a forum trader does them. The fogs are glass on mine and the indicators are plastic.

·
www.INOC.ie
36 Posts
I no a guy over here that has clear ones. I'll speak to him and find out where he got them from.

As far as I no he doesnt use them anymore so if they are lying about they may be available. Will let you know.

PM me and Ill reply to you when I speak to him.

·
516ATF and RWD......Nutter!!
1,685 Posts
They are different shapes and fittings and as someone said....fog=glass.......indicator=plastic.

Also a COMPLETE B*TCH to get the lens off of the unit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts