Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
4,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in ireland can they detect your speed from an oncomming car?

·
Seasoned Member
4,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bumpo,i would love to know:Uzi:

·
Seasoned Member
4,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
shame they cant detect guns ,knifes and drugs and thiefs and pedos and scum and lieing PM's lol
thats a lot of people in jail:rofl:,but yea scum

·
Registered
127 Posts
shame they cant detect guns ,knifes and drugs and thiefs and pedos and scum and lieing PM's lol
Too right mate, You have to remember though the motorist is THE most Evil person going. We are the cause of all lifes problems!!!

Anyway back to the original question, no i don't believe they can. They can from behind you but not 'head on'. At least that's what i think, if it's changed i don't wanna know. What with all these new cameras and recognation systems going up all over im going to be too paranoid to drive anywhere soon!
:disappointed:

·
Registered
271 Posts
not that iv heard of, only when following can they use the video camera to show mph, you may ahve ahem... "looked" like you were going fast but without a properly calibrated readout they have no idea what speed you were doing, doesn't stop them from giving you a good rolocking tho, and always say you were doing the speed limit or thought you were, if you say yup i was tonning it they'll try and get you, in the UK they do anyway...

just my 2 cents, I could be wrong, but never heard of them fining you for coming the other way on a road too quick :)

were over in ireland end of august for the wedding, i love it over there, coppers seem more understanding too :p

·
Registered
271 Posts
lol! beat me to the post by seconds :p

·
Seasoned Member
4,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
im located on a small island near your small island:dogpile:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts