Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the speed limit here. I always thought the limit on this dual carriageway was 70 (like the national speed limit). Reason I ask is that a new speed camera has been installed on the downhill section. It's at a point where the safest way to drive is to look ahead at the right hand bend at the bottom of the hill where cars cross. Anyway, knowing the speed camera was there a couple of us slowed down and we were doing NO MORE THAN 60 to 65mph. The camera flashed.
So instead of concentrating on the bend I'm now thinking - oh feck, speed camera and all that. Instead of looking at the bend I'm writing down the number plate of the car alongside me so I can contact him if I get a ticket through as there is NO reduced limit marked.
Luckilly there was nothing crossing but I'm now concerned. On the way back Eastbound, I kept checking the other side of the A27 for any reduced limit signs and there is nothing.
Does anyone know for sure, and is this camera active, or just a flasher?

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i think it is still 70 pete i went through there the other day and saw that bloody thing

·
Banned
5,715 Posts
That stretch is 70,M8.........
The Hammerpot junction was a major accident black spot,as you came down the hill,to be confronted by traffic turning from Eastbound,into Angmering Village...
The junction was closed last year,and new barriers erected.
The speed Camera is new...about a month old.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts