Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A blonde and a spice girl jump off a building at the same time. Who hits the ground first?

The blonde. The spice girl has to stop and ask directions.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
are you blonde......
No. I'm dark. Just didn't see why there were comments about how current the joke is. After all, who spends every other day in the papers and is married to a (stupid) top footballer? Just wanted to put a joke up where the blonde comes out on top. Men should know that women stick together, whether they're blonde, brunette or pink with purple streaks!

·
Administrator
25,962 Posts
No. I'm dark. Just didn't see why there were comments about how current the joke is. After all, who spends every other day in the papers and is married to a (stupid) top footballer? Just wanted to put a joke up where the blonde comes out on top. Men should know that women stick together, whether they're blonde, brunette or pink with purple streaks!
:useless:

·
Administrator
25,962 Posts
My posts always get deleted.

Lol.

Some people are so touchy.

I thought it was a good joke anyway!!!!!
i dont doubt mate but that post would have inflamed it but you have a complete disregard for the rules and other members on this forum i feel.

i edited your post as there was NO NEED FOR THE POST.

·
Administrator
25,962 Posts
i know the sense of humour you have mate as its similer to mine but sometimes just think before you post one mate :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts