Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys wondering if you could help with a problem of parts i orderd a new set of splitefire coilpacks from opie oils arrived today but found the wiring harness block diffrent!
ive done a search on here and found there are two types an amplified set or non-amplifeid how can you tell?
i have the r33 gts-t rb25det series 1, L reg. but been reading they changed the amplified parts in this year just wondering if anyone knows the code for the coils im needing and how to check if thier amplified?

i have the sf-dis 005 coil pack box just now

sorry if my spelling a nd typing is poor i get muddled typing when im flusterd about wrong parts lol

thanks in advance john

·
Registered
7,084 Posts
Hi John,
On an L reg you will almost definitely have series 1 coils with seperate amplifier. The part number you need is SF-DIS-001. If you look to the back of your spark plug cover you should see the small black amplifier box on it.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dammit lol was hoping to get these on for monday for the tracknight grant

Thank you for the advice vicky and grant, thought the black box was the amp but not 100%
gonna phone tomorow with that part number thanks again :bigthumb:

·
Registered
306 Posts
sorry to bring this thread up again, but ive been searching also and wasnt sure whether i need the amplified or non amplified on mine. i have an M registered rb25det r33gts-t. think i need amplified ones but im not sure :S

·
Track addict
4,907 Posts
Does your engine have the little black ign amp at the back of the spark plug cover??

·
BDC Drift King
518 Posts
hi mate

you need dis-001 any problems i keep them in stock so give me a call 01892 740006

·
Track addict
4,907 Posts
Well it would be best to have a look, although i would have put my money on it being the 001's you would need.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts