Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aha and I were filming with some of the UK drift guys yesterday ... great day out ...

First two are stills that Pete shot

and these are grabs from the footage hence the low res

hope you like :)

·
Banned
5,275 Posts
That bottom shot was from Steve stood in my car out through the sunroof with me leading and Phatty Phil Morrison chasing me down. I was really surprised how quick these guys are travelling mid-drift and we really struggled to be able to have enough pace for them to be able to do their thang properly without throwing Steve out of the car(I bet his ribs would make a good picture ;) )

·
Registered
7,084 Posts
lol, sounds like you guys had great fun. Fell in love with Phil's motor first time i saw it would love to have seen it in action. :smoker:

·
Ok Penelope!
382 Posts
Steve, Aha,

Good to see you guys there, i'm only just starting to get into the scene myself, not using my liner though. Not confident yet, but heh, it would be good to get a few more people involved.

Good shots by the way, can't wait for the DVD!

Matt :cheers:

·
Shiney blingy bling bling!!
562 Posts
Great pics steve!!!! Can't believe you get so close to them man......

Like that 1st pics......standin infront of him whilst he's burnin away.....Cor....what if he just happened to let go....you'd be doomed I guess????

Great work mate!!

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lol :)

nah Hari .. he was doughnuttin around me so wasn't as dangerous as that pic looks :)

Rich .. should be out around November ... don't wanna give a date as its a case of it being finished when its finished .. We still have to film the presenter links which we are doing at TRAX

Run time will be around 2hours 20minutes .. then some extra's on top of that :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts