Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im collecting an R32GTR spoiler and skirts and wonder if anyone has any hints on how to get them inside the car to get home!

will they fit inside the boot of the car?? or inside the back??? I cant put them over the front seat as i need that for the girlfriend to sit in!

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Moshops,
Surely you will need the girlfriend to sit in the back and hold them to save on damage to either

(1) your pride and joy
(2) your new parts

NOTE: given the lack of space in the back I'd recommend considering a smaller girlfriend or maybe borrow someone elses for the day

Pope

·
Needs a self cleaning car
1,455 Posts
Double sided tape

Stick 'em to the front of your car and see if any of the local backward capped novastylee brigade catch on to this new innovation in japanese performance car styling. Iss Wikkid, No?

·
Banned
3,280 Posts
Matt, not sure many people have tried to get the spoiler into the boot or back seat area, as I don't think it'd give too much downforce in either location and wouldn't particularly enhance the aesthetics either:p :D

·
Free icecream
2,112 Posts
Well you see I feel i'm in the fortunate position of not having to worry about where the girlfriend (or any friend for that matter) sits, but the boot makes more sense to me as it a) reduces the annoying whining noise and b) allows you to stroke your new additions to the toy box without having to justify it. Can you borrow a roof rack? That's if she's too big for the boot :)

I'm not helping much am I?!

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Just in case no one did mention, the spoiler will fit in the boot, mine did :D

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
right, best get your ideas in for a smaller girlfriend then, my money is on Kylie im sure she would be up to it

1 - 9 of 9 Posts