Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Driving back from Le Mans to Calais, saw many broken down motors, i.e. TVR's Lotus's Caterham type things old MG, Sunbeam and a few others as well, but not one Japanese motor among them.

Saw a Holden GTS, more Porkers and TVR's than is reasonable to have to endure (along with the owners).

Three Skylines seen, Mine Smoots and anonymous R33.

The Frogs do not seem to own any phat rides as all the way back through towns they were stood outside gawping and taking pics and video.

A cheery smile and wave and a shout of "Up yours you French twat" was reciprocated with a big smile and a wave back

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
LOL... Maybe we should invade .. would that make u feel better..?

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
a few friends went in some Motorbike Powered cars etc. Said they were knackered after 900 miles of driving.

E

·
0 Posts
The Frogs are`nt allowed to do any engine mods at all. Even a K&N is fifty years in jail
:uy: you froggie wakners!

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I did'nt know that they could'nt do up their engines, but I know they are wankers.

Thanks Eddie you and Stewart have made me larf, at least until my bank statement comes, or the bailifs

·
Devils disciple
860 Posts
3. they ban our beef (cos it's better than theirs),burn our sheep (cos there better than theirs) and pinch our fish (also cos there better than theirs)...

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
do their kids scream with a french accent ?

Best thing they invented and kept to their own country was the guillotine, that was the best population control ever. wish they still had it to use internally personally.

Sorry your stellas artois is how much.................. Click... Ching. Slide. CHOP....

NEXXXXXXXXT.....................................

1 - 14 of 14 Posts