Skyline Owners Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Free icecream
2,112 Posts
Looking good mate - purple and gold, mmmmmmm.
The heart rate monitor and clock radio look cool too :D Just need the sump plug relocation kit now then... ;)

A true enthusiast, nice work.

BTW - What's the circle earth stuff all about??

·
Registered
193 Posts
Ahhhhhh..... now i see ob1..... after i went away n thought about it.... its obvious really ! not some clever speaker mounting mod !

Ill give timmy a call on monday...

Its horriable beeing ill cant go out, but spose im saving money !! so i thought id surf for a bit !

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Moschops....

Cheers mate!

IS that the remote sump plug that gives a 50BHP at the wheels gain? :D

Circle earth kit is 'supposed' to iron out flaws in the vehicle's earthing and provide a stronger spark etc by providing a better quality earth to the battery -ve from various points. Whether it works or not is anyone's guess. Seems a bit quicker to start, and a teeny bit more responsive, but could be my imagination. Definitely removed the very slight interference I was getting on the DVD player. I have connected the Injector rail earth, Block, inlet manifold and ignition control unit earth points directly to the circle point, which in turn is connected to the battery -ve.

Eyore,

Here are those pics of the 'bridge' at night....

:D

·
Free icecream
2,112 Posts
So... your favourite film is... let me guess... TRON! Oh, just mine then :D

I was originally thinking of lighting up my rear Skyline letters in blue but thought it might attract plod (they think they've got some sort of monopoly on blue light). Had any attention from them?

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Eddie...

Spock sits in the dash trying to apply logic to my "use the same colour of wire for everything you hook up" principle!

Moschops.... Not had any attention from el plod in the 5 months I have had the car to be honest, but I tend not to drive around with a blue glow emanating from the underside! (got a switch in the dash to turn em on/off!). In fact, reckon that since fitting the neon underneath its probably been switched on about 5 times.

Which is probably 5 timed too many! (well, someone was gonna say it!)

21 - 26 of 26 Posts