Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
hi guys been bizzy painting the front bumper and repairing it to
and i have sprayed the dash i have been thinking of geting a full respray including the alloys what sort of price should i be looking at
here are some pics

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
looks good, not to keen on the GTSt bit on the front, a big old front mount intercooler would look better :D

Keep up the good work tho youngen

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
Nice work! I just got a full respray -I paid £800 for labour and £200 for the paint.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
front grill

anyone got a nice front grill dont like the old 1 so what have you got nismo 1 or gtr try me

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
looks good, not to keen on the GTSt bit on the front, a big old front mount intercooler would look better :D

Keep up the good work tho youngen
shes got a front mount off a gtr but it sits slanted behind the bumper mite see if i can just buy a japspeed 1 can i use the gtr pipe work as its much beter pipe then any after market kit i.e good fit

·
Seasoned Member
1,879 Posts
I would of said the going rate would be about £1000-£1500 inc paint, depending on where you go really x

·
Points don't mean prizes!
2,029 Posts
Looks good mate but do agree with taking off the GTS-t on the grill. Last time i saw a thread by youself you were respraying your wheels white :bigthumb:

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Looks good mate but do agree with taking off the GTS-t on the grill. Last time i saw a thread by youself you were respraying your wheels white :bigthumb:
yes but not sure mate think i want to have the spokes glos black and do the rim lip white what do u think

1 - 13 of 13 Posts