Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks after some advice here. Have a R33, gtr, and have put a full set of Tein secondhand units on her. Drive`s great compared to the old leaking unit`s. However on the front passenger side there is an annoying squeaking noise when the car seems to get warmed up on the road. It only happens when going over uneven road surface`s of which we have alot of here on the Isle of Man, lol. I only changed the units themselves and no other part`s. Does anyone have an idea of what is going on with this mouse noise.
Cheer`s.

·
Airborne skygod
250 Posts
hi mate ive got exactly the same problem with my R33 gtst and have been to a few garages but to no avail ive dropped my car off to RK tuning today for the week so hopefully they can fix it the guy said it does happen with the 33s so as soon as i pick my car up next saturday ill post here and let you know the outcome

DeanT

·
Airborne skygod
250 Posts
hi ya i got my car back today from rk tuning and the squeakings gone:boogy: they fitted whiteline top arm bushes which also helped adjust the camber on the front wheels and that bloody god awful squeak has gone wahoo so if this is the same noise as yours theres my solution
cheers Deant

1 - 5 of 5 Posts