Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Alloy Junkie
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Im Selling my old HKS SSQV. I took it off the car a couple of weeks ago and prefer not having it ;)

It was on the car for around a year, has the full fitting kit (no box, i thru it out recently thinking i wouldnt need it :mad:) and is a direct fit for the R33 GTST (ECR33).

Only bad point, it has a small mark above the HKS logo, im pretty sure it will polish out if you so wished to do so. Pics below.

Photo001.JPG

Photo-00007.JPG

£75 posted, pm me if your interested please.

ALSO

I had ordered a new style HKS SSQV to go with my tubby. So I wont be needing that either. Im only looking for what i paid for it. Brand new in box,

HKS%20Super%20SQV_new_small.jpg

It hasnt arrived but will be with my Friday if you want proper pics let me know ;)

£150+postage

Again PM me if your interested

:cheers:

·
bla
17,374 Posts
first dibs on both :D Need pics... Why you not using them, what you using in its place??

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
What ya need pics for bud, just buy one of the dam things.

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Because there both different, lol... Plus i like to see what im buying....

Does the new one fit straight onto the the recircs place (fitting kit for 33 gtst)??

·
DriftSlaGG
1,260 Posts
LOL, your just as bad as me, buying anything to make our ride cooler and faster, fair play.

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Lol, Damn right mate, weddings over and done with, now back to the car... :)...

May actually buy both.. :)

Anyone know how easily the old one will fit an s14a?? If it dosent can i get a fitting kit???

Cheers all.. :)

·
Alloy Junkie
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Pics up loaded ;)

I was expecting the new one to arrive today, it might still but due to the m/f postal strike it might be next week now :mad::mad::mad:

Im just using the standard recirculation valve, it was a bit funny at first but now i prefer it fter using BOV's for so long ;)....ive got to many grey hairs to have spoilers and BOV's these days :p

·
1996 R33 GTS-T
670 Posts
GTS-T typeM

if you buy the old one to use on your S14,

could you please sell me the Flange that's used for skylines that he has on the old one?

you can buy one of the weld-on flanges to use it on the S14,

or i could trade with you, i have one of the weldable flanges

·
Forum loiterer!
1,707 Posts
have they both gone?

·
bla
17,374 Posts
ill defo take the new one, and ill let you know later about the old one... got to ask a friend.. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts