1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Alloy Junkie
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking of selling my rims,

SSR SP1 Professors in Super Black Coat

2x 18x9" +29 on a medium disc

2x 18x9.5 +30 on a super low disc (for maximum dish)

Ive got a few reasons for selling, to be honest i fancy a change, plus im pretty sure in going to get wider so will need something with a smaller offset eventually ;)

The wheels themselves are in very good condition. They have been on my car since October last year (from new). They have been cleaned every week regardless of rain, snow or shine. Despite this there is still some avoidable marks from brake dust, tar spots etc. Hence the detailed pictures. Also there are a few marks on the rims down to wear and tear and a slight bit of curbing on one of the rears, see pic.

Things to note. The fronts are tight against the standard brake set up. I doupt they would fit with a larger brake set up without spacers. They fit perfectly within the wheel arches (dependant on your tyre choice of course).

I also have additional valves, dust caps, and centre caps (see pics).

When i purchased the wheels they cost me the best part of,...well a lot in case Laura is reading this:p.
I paid extra for the super black coat and i paid extra for the centre caps.

The price i am asking is £999 plus postage.

Im in no rush to sell, but would prefer to keep them within the forum.

PM me if your serious interested or have any questions ;)

100_2582.JPG

100_2583.JPG

100_2584.JPG

100_2586.JPG

100_2589.JPG

·
Alloy Junkie
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
100_2597.JPG

100_2599.JPG

100_2601.JPG

100_2602.JPG

I should explain ive posted two pictures of each wheel, one with flash on, one with flash off, so that you get good clear pics of each wheels condition

:cheers:

·
Alloy Junkie
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A few more pics...

100_2553.JPG

100_2562.JPG

100_2577.JPG

Theres other pics in the recent knockhill threads and in my garage below:Uzi:

·
Administrator
25,965 Posts
i think your wheels are gorgeous mate i love them and wish i could afford them :boogy:

and i have seen these wheels they are lovely :dogpile:

·
Space Filler
3,218 Posts
I love those. First thing I noticed when I pulled up at Braehead the other week. How come you're selling? What you gonna put on in their place?

·
Registered
812 Posts
I'm sorely tempted but have already got 3 "spare" sets of wheels! The girlfriend would have a MASSIVE sense of humour failure I'm thinking.

·
Alloy Junkie
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I love those. First thing I noticed when I pulled up at Braehead the other week. How come you're selling? What you gonna put on in their place?
Thanks Mark,

Im running a set of Rota GTR's for the winter, then next year ill get something else again:screwy:

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
fabulous wheels, where you on Woodlands road a few weeks back?, I see you have changed your boot to a lovely carbon one, Im sure it was yours!

Near the shell Garage...

·
Alloy Junkie
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
YAY I finally got spotted!:dogpile:

Yeah sounds like me, my office is in Thornliebank ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts