Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys

had my car at the RR day at APT yesterday and they said i need a remap as theres a timing issue and as you can see from the graph my turbo isnt kicking in properly until high in the rev range. it peaked at 305.9 bhp but after having their diagnostics doodah on there they said this was a more acurate run.

mods on car are FMIC with hard pipe kit, Apexi induction kit, Apexi dump valve, Splitfires, GTR fuel pump, full free flow exhaust with decat etc.

will one of your stage 1's solve my probs and do you have a "special" price for forum members :D

cheers

Phil

·
AKA RSP
4,762 Posts
Hi there,

Yes looking at that sheet its what I would expect with your mods and the standard ecu.
Our stage one ecu would sort it out and give a little extra power too. :)

Price is £299.

Richard

·
Seasoned Member
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok m8 thats great ty :D

ill deff go for this, i take it i have to send you mine for the remap, if so how long will i be skyline'less

just gotta save me pennies and not tempted by anything else at the mo lol

cheers

Phil :D

·
Seasoned Member
7,044 Posts
ok m8 thats great ty :D

ill deff go for this, i take it i have to send you mine for the remap, if so how long will i be skyline'less

just gotta save me pennies and not tempted by anything else at the mo lol

cheers

Phil :D
they normally send you a remaped ecu then you send your standard one back asap

·
Seasoned Member
7,044 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
damn m8 i wasnt gonna say anything about that on ebay but yeah seems a bit odd that forum members would be paying more than ebay members lol.

maybe we should do a group buy wildboy.

and cheers wolf m8 least me car wouldnt be off the road that way :D

·
Registered
647 Posts
i want to hear their reasons first. might be a difference in the map on the ecu's or something like that. bit strange though

·
AKA RSP
4,762 Posts
The reason its cheaper on ebay is simply that we thought it would be cheaper as we would not have to speak to anyone and tie our phones up but in reality with ebay and paypal costs it has not worked out that way. Once the last one has gone we will not be relisting them.

Richard

·
Registered
647 Posts
cheers for the response guy's. i'm still gonna get the gizzmo and ecu deal when i get paid
so i would suggest you other dudes get on ebay sharpish lol

·
Banned
1,640 Posts
to be honest lads if u get the chance i would always recommend u get down to RSP and have Rich and Damo fit it and run it onto your car personally.

great guys and great service. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts