Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Picking up a stega next week. Have looked for a website but not one around.

Have found out the fuggles off the gtroc has a dedicated website for the stega coming soon

·
Chairman Stagea Owners Club
359 Posts
Yes the site is finished and should be up and running soon.
Stagea.co.uk.
This will be an information site to start with and is not part of any of the Skyline websites.
We are also starting a seperate owners club with possibly its own dedicated forum following later depending on demand.

·
BEDFORDSHIRE......
999 Posts
TBH I dont think we need an area for Stagea's. IMO they have skyline credibility and should be looked upon as one therefore dont need segregation.

Further more there is more difference between the 350GT than the stagea from the GTS' and GTR's and all in all its only a cosmetic difference isnt it?

As I said......IMO.:)

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
i reckon a bit of both. Some stagea specific stuff, and thier own furum could be good. looking through most of the new posts on here some though by no means all would be relavent to a stagea oner.

but conversly i'd like to have the links to their site, or any meets linked to here, and then guys that have looked at stageas and become aware of them through skylines ...(aka me!) can find a meet and go have alook at these cars...........

afterall they are rare......I have been lookingsince joining here but have never seen one out and about!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Glad to see some more people bigging up the Stags! :attention: Another site just started by couple of guys of here is www.stealthbus.com not many members as of yet though!

·
hippy
7,682 Posts
i think then everyone would want a section for each version of skyline.that could get messy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts