Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought i would post a few pics of the beast on its way from japland :boogy:

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh no mate, thats me little baby..... just thought id have a little venture and import one myself n see how easy/hard it was :)

·
Alloy Junkie
2,499 Posts
Sounds like an expensive hobby! Importing stuff for the fun of it!

Looks like a cracking stagea matey, make sure you get plenty of pics up when it arrives ;)

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well i'm sure its an RB25 but the auction guy seemed to be a bit puzzled with a note saying RB26 he should know really but hey? I know its been swapped to a RB26 manual transmission though.

Well like i say it is a little hobby/venture at the mo will prob be sold on when it gets here, so im sure you be seeing loads a pics :)

I couldnt help it, it looks so god dam mean lol :Uzi:

·
Member No 48
1,192 Posts
Stagea has a lot more street cred than a Gts-t.
Would love to have an Autech Stagea, unfortunately they are like rocking horse manure to find.

·
bla
17,374 Posts
cool, i have also been thinking about importing but after reading loads of stuff you need to do it really put me off... :(

Let me know how easy it was or wasnt, lol....

·
Registered
593 Posts
Nearly bought an Autech 8 weeks ago but was outbid by £1000 D'oh. So ended up with the Kaira instead.

·
bla
17,374 Posts
I wouldnt say they have more street cred, but there not far behind... :D

·
Chairman Stagea Owners Club
359 Posts
I want what hes smoking, It makes you talk BULLSHIT!
I was going to say your comments make you sound like a kid .................
Then I realised thats what you are.

You obviously know nothing about Stageas let alone the Autech ones -

They have a cult following in Japan and actually cost more than GTRs second hand (possibly because they are rarer and new they were all special order fromn Autech) .

I actually have an rb26 one one in the UK - I dont post on here a lot and I must thank you for putting me right cos if 400+ bhp and 340ft lbs of torque at 3500 rpm is no street cred then thats fine by me but I think you will find you are in the minority.

Oh and please I am not knocking gtsts - fine cars .

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well i collected my imported Stagea yesterday and look what i found under the hood wohooooo :smoker:

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
errmm well its not too bad there is alot to sort out and a lot of time spent but hey its self satisfaction mate well chuffed, oh and if anyone is off to the docks get someone to take you because its fekin houuuuge in there must of walked 6 mile in one day just inside the docks lol

1 - 20 of 34 Posts