Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello and thank you for any help. This problem started last night after about 4 hours of highway driving. I was accelerating when it started stalling and sputtering, when I let of the gas it would run fine. I'm thinking a possible collapsed vacuum hose? Any other thoughts?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hey again
This can have many reasons. Reminds me of the times I had similar concerns, one was a turbo hose cam off, one was coil packs and one was AFM ^^
As I always say, just blink out error codes every time first. Its so fats and can help you so much.

Whats the current status of the car, did you park it with this issue?

I wonder why you americans seem to hit problems after hours of highway driving

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey again
This can have many reasons. Reminds me of the times I had similar concerns, one was a turbo hose cam off, one was coil packs and one was AFM ^^
As I always say, just blink out error codes every time first. Its so fats and can help you so much.

Whats the current status of the car, did you park it with this issue?

I wonder why you americans seem to hit problems after hours of highway driving
So, it turns out the previous owner, when replacing the fuel pump, did not use the correct rated hose inside the tank. They used a heater hose instead that started breaking down and developed holes in the hose, which at pressure would spray the fuel back into the tank instead of to the engine. Fixed now and a new fuel filter, runs a lot better.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts