Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i've got the standard nissan wheels on my r33 gts-t at the moment. does anyone have any ideas as to what offset they are?

also, any idea where i can get some big wheel spacers as my new wheels will be hitting the brakes without them!

my new wheels have an offset of ET45. they are 8j 18". what size spacers will i need to bring them out further to fill the wheelarch a bit better?

·
Nurburgring 2009 cumon
1,088 Posts
An offset between 30 and 35 is reasonable. With a 45 offset you will need fairly large spacers but I am not sure on the calculations for the size.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
with the wheels i have got, i am going to need a good 25 mm spacer just to clear the brakes!

not sure about the back though! i may need a big spacer to bring the wheels out to fill the arch. don't have a problem clearing the brakes at the back though i don't think.

any idea how much it would cost to get the rear arches rolled?

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
most people get confused with offsets , larger the number the further they sit inwards not vice versa ,

i'd try and avoid spacers TBH never a good idea .

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
what wheels have you got ?

common thing at moment with jap cars is fitting the RX8 wheels that clog up ebay

AS WELL AS OFFSETS HAVE YOU GOT THE CORRECT HUB SPIGOTS ??

These are really important as the car weight will be on the studs not the hubs if not fitted

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i've got some mito t1r wheels in 18". they've got an ET45 offset as have my other wheels but because of the design of the wheel, the front ones hit the calipers. i'm having some 25mm hub extentions so that they will clear the brakes and they'll also be brought out to fill the arch a bit more than the originals then too!

i have got the correct hub spigots too! they came with the wheels and i've checked them!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts