Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
AKA RSP
4,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are pleased to be able to offer mapping/reprograming of the standard ECU unit. Once fitted and setup you have all the benefits of a aftermarket ecu but without the cost.

We are able to program them for bigger injectors, afm changes etc just like a PowerFC but with the advantage of retaining the full Nissan Diagnositcs system and knock control.

We can currently carry out this service on all R32 GTR and GTS models and price is set at £450 plus vat fitted and mapped with before and after dyno sheets.

If you require any more information please ask.

Richard

·
hwoarang
1,192 Posts
Hi Richard,

Any news on the R34GTT mapping? I know you guys were in the process when I last spoke to you but was just wondering if there was any update.

·
AKA RSP
4,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The boards we use have been tested on the ER34 but are not 100% stable. Once they are we will be offering it for the R34 GTT as this will be a great option for all the tiptronic owners out there :)

Richard

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
What about 33 gtst's? Mines an auto so im stuck with piggybacks or a manual conversion. Would be great if you could crack them too.

·
AKA RSP
4,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We would love to be able to do the R33 too but I doubt it will happen as the ECU runs a different type of chip that is not easy to emulate in real time which is required for real time programming.

Richard

·
Registered
419 Posts
Sounds good. I need to get my R32 GTS-T sorted as its over-fuelling. I was going to get a new ECU fitted and mapped but this sounds like a good idea. Would it be worth fitting a new ECU or would this be a better option? (it's certainly cheaper!)

·
Registered
419 Posts
Sweet titties. Could use a decent fuel pump too. Would you be able to do the map and install a Walbro for me at the same time?

·
Registered
173 Posts
I am a considerable distance from you,can any tuner tune the ECU once modified by you. I was wondering whether i could send the ECU to you and then have it mapped closer to home. Is there software/hardware included with the ECU or does any additional mapping have to be done by you only.
Cheers
Jon

·
1st RB20DET S13 in UK
389 Posts
Im thinking something similar to the above question myself if its possible...

I wondered if you could 'roughly' remap the RB20DET ECU for 370cc or 444cc injectors and Z32 AFM and up to 18psi boost... then possibly send the ECU back, and I could maybe finetune the map with SAFC or similar at RR in Scotland... would this be a possible solution to my problem? :)

Cheers guys... :)

Nize.

·
AKA RSP
4,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I would not be intrested in doing a map without having the car here as every car is different and it would completely defeat the object of having it custom mapped.

If there was enough intrest I could travel upto scotland to do a few cars in one go!

Richard

·
1st RB20DET S13 in UK
389 Posts
I would not be intrested in doing a map without having the car here as every car is different and it would completely defeat the object of having it custom mapped.

If there was enough intrest I could travel upto scotland to do a few cars in one go!

Richard
Was just a thought mate, thanks for the reply.:)

Count me in if you do come up to scotland tho! :D

Nize.

·
AKA RSP
4,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
R32 GTR Stage 1

Here is the Dyno sheet for a R32 GTR with the following mods :-

Full Exhaust Syetem
De-cat
Downpipes
Greddy Profecb boost controler
STD Induction and filter

We run the car at 1.0 Bar and remapped the standard ECU to suit. You can see the difference on the above graphs. More power/torque and alot smoother power delivery :)

·
Registered
419 Posts
My R32 GTS-t has been running like a bag of **** for ages, in fact, it's never been right since I bought it. I finally took the plunge and got it booked in with Richard at Rising Sun yesterday. All I can say is it was a ****ing great idea. It went in running like a shopping trolley pushing out only 150bhp!!!! and came out with 218. To say I'm happy with how the car runs now is an understatement. After a few problems (put down in the end to a dodgy fuel pump) Richard remapped my standard ECU and now the car runs sweet titties. I will be going to Rising Sun for all my Skyline needs from now on. Thanks a bunch Richard.

·
Registered
94 Posts
hi i have a R32 GTS4 i have a full straight through japspeed exhaust and a M series K&N filter what else would be a good idea to do to get around 300bhp and will you be able to map it

i was thinking a electronic boost controller and a FMIC

any thoughts would be great

Dan

1 - 17 of 17 Posts