Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
R33 GTS-T :-)
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody got a set of standard R33 GTST Alloys/tyres for sale please?

Midlands area maybe??

Need to get the Ultralites off so i can give them a clean up and save for some new tyres, due to them looking like slicks now :bash:

Thanks

Chris..:bigthumb:

·
Registered
539 Posts
I've got a set of standard 16"s mate, haven't got a clue what tyres are on them as they have been in the loft for the past 2 years :bigthumb:
Not too far away from you (South Cheshire), can go and have a butchers tonight and see what tyres are on them if you are interested?

·
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers mate, yes if you could have a look for me :bigthumb:

·
Registered
539 Posts
Hi mate, found the wheels and dusted them off.

In pretty good condition with 4 really good tyres.

2 Toyo Proxes T1-Rs only on the car for 3 months before I bought bigger alloys and loads of tread left on them, around 8mm
2 Dunlop Sport 9000s loads of tread on these 2, around 5mm

Could all do with a good clean, but fine apart from a few marks

·
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool mate thanks for your time, what type of price you looking at mate? :D

·
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Price is fine mate, would you PM me your postcode if you dont mine mate, so i can see how far you are away from me?

Thanks again:bigthumb:

·
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Craig, nice to meet you today mate and just what i wanted :bigthumb::bigthumb:

·
Registered
128 Posts
can i have these off you when u have cleaned ur other wheels up... or just 2 of them please :) in need of some skid rims :)

·
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
can i have these off you when u have cleaned ur other wheels up... or just 2 of them please :) in need of some skid rims :)
I'll probably keep them mate to be honest, always good to have a spare set of wheels or 2 :bigthumb:

Just put them on the car and they look rather thin compared to the others i have :rolleyes:

but they do seem to grip a lot better on the ice covered roads round here :bigthumb:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts