Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
catch me if u can....
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey as the title says, ive just bought myself an absolute mint mazda b1800 pickup for £200. and im taking every thing i can outa my skyline to make the ultimate pickup (and scare little chavs n posh boys) :slap:

ive got to the point were every one is taking the piss outa my car as i carnt afford to reshell it and get it painted how id like it, ive always loved pickups and allways wanted an s10 (never afford one :disappointed:)
so im making this pickup outa my skyline guna be a bit of work but will be worth it in the end.

if anyone could help me out with collecting the dam thing i would be mucho glado.
as its in north wales and the cheapest quote ive had so far is £190 collect n deliver service on ebay.

anyway ill get pics up n do a hole project feature thread as im goin. hopefully ill have it done by the new year...

:dogpile:

·
catch me if u can....
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yer should be fun lol, and as for the collection its good as its 209.6 miles but i dont have alot of money this month and just wondered if there was anyone on here that may be able to do it cheaper ...

·
catch me if u can....
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks mate... yea i have allways wanted to bulid a huge v8 drag pickup but i want this for drifing next year in the bdc so i stick out and people may notice me abit more.
also the chassis of the skyline is very similar to that of a pickup anyway so shouldnt be that difficult to fit the skyline subframes to the rest is just aliment (ohhh joy!!!)
plus im putting the dash and and a few other things in it aswell so itll be as close to a skyline as it getts lol

·
catch me if u can....
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
tis all good managed to get a trailer sorted and going to pick it up on sunday.
will start up a project thread as soon as i get under way with project skyda.

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
this is going to be a good project thread:yum:

i can't wait

you started yet :dogpile:

·
catch me if u can....
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ben dont do it to the skyline just coz people take the piss out the way it looks.it runs sweet mate and you drift fine.the matt look is :smoker:
cheers lee only doing it now coz the drivers side door pillar and sill is to far damaged for it to pass another mot. but its guna b mental probly end up 330/30/18" tyres if i carnt get enough grip. :Uzi:

just trying to get a week off work so i can get the pickup as a rolling chassis on the skyline subframes then it shouldnt be long till its done :dogpile:

·
Forum loiterer!
1,714 Posts
hey now this looks like it should be good fun!! ive seen a few nice pickups before one had sr20 with throttle bodies, 200bhp and weighed noubt! But an RB.....:smoker:

if you want cheap collection join the AA. £90 for years fee, then get on the train where ya goin, hop in the car and call em up

"Help, me cars broke down!!" hehehehehe :D:D:D
My mates in the AA and he says its the best way to do it;) plus you still got 12 months of security if it happens in any other car, as YOU are covered not the car.

Best of luck with the build, dont forget:useless:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts