Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Weird User
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys...

I want to start by saying before I did work to my car I use to have to push the accelerator to make my RB25DET start, so it would idle fine after that

NOW after working alot (NEW I.C. pipes and alot of mods)

I start the car without accelerator... THATS BONUS haha, but it's buhhhhh and sluggish and sounds wanting to die. and sounds like it is gonna stall around 200-300rpm.. as soon as I push the accelerator it idles at normal.

any ideas?

thanks

·
Weird User
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
everything is modded..

Greddy TYPE R
aac has just recently been micro cleaned with ultrasonic bath

uy reccon it is aac related?

·
Weird User
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
tomorrow I will adjust tps and look at the aac.. maybe I altered it bad.. the idle screw might be effecting something i had changed it not knowing the ecu is used to change idle speed

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Just looking at your car now.. AWESOME car mate.. Its very rare i like s13s.. Yours is a stunner and has a real heart :D Lol

Does it stall when you come to junctions, come to a stop etc ?

·
Weird User
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
never stalls when coming to a junction...

just that weird phenomenon. Maybe it is something to do with idle speeds.. tomorrow I will bugga round with TPS, IDLE SCREW SPEED and the minimum opening for the thrrottle body..

P.S. thnaks for the comment.. I really love my car and take pride with it being the way it is.. nice to see you recognize quality

It's a sad story because I'd love a skyline.. but they are so expensive here...

have to think of the 180sx as a skyline and the skyline as a lambo.. and GTR... well thats is the veyron of thailand.. haha

Prices..
180SX (700-800k baht) 20-25k U.S. $
Skyline R33 2.8million
R34 usually 3.4 million
GTR - 6.9million 2nd hand

34baht = 1 $
you calculate the rest

for a laugh
goto www.one2car.com

·
Weird User
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
you know I hope to help out here.. as I am pretty technically inclined for alot of car/computer stuff..

use to be a nissansilvia.com guy but everyone there are knobs now. :( so moved here!

everyone is really friendly and like the advice.. not many people get abused here!

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Yea, have a Fiddle with your Throttle Position, And Idle screw and get back to us with your results...

:eek: Expensive, lol....

·
bla
17,374 Posts
everyone is really friendly and like the advice.. not many people get abused here!
This is the friendliest forum Im on and Im on quite a few, lol. So like to help keep it that way :D

A few people get abused though..(mainly sexually :gay: ).. Not naming any names :rofl:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.