Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lads and lasses,

As ive read a lot there is a fair bit of hassle to be had with the stereo and the jap tv.

What have yous all done, anyone got bluetooth running, or have you ripped old out and installed new gear.

If any of you have photos of the head units post them up and mention what work yous needed to do to get it finished!!

cheers
greg.

·
Super Moderator
8,968 Posts
There is a lot of info if you use the search function.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers lads, found a site that does double din housing and separate ac switches with wires n plugs, and found the right harness for it to connect to a kenwood/jvc unit. Its a bit of a job, but do-able.

·
Highland/North Scotland Area Rep
4,159 Posts
Don't buy the cheap metra kits etc you find online the heater control buttons are crap and people have been having problems with them.

I found a jdm double din dash with the proper heater controls for yahoo auctions and got it all sorted with jauce.com with the postage etc.. Oh and these proper jdm kit can be cheaper than the crap metra kit

Found a nice pioneer car play headunit ..

Only finished this about a hour ago

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That looks really tidy mate.....youve done a cracking job there....how long did it take you start to finish and do you find the standard speakers with the pioneer.

·
4,159 Posts
no problem Gregor, did you find one with heater controls and the cubby hole ? you wont go wrong with the jdm ones Straight fit no pissing about.

buy the proper stereo harness adapter you can find them on ebay and buy I radio fm Ariel adapter too, will try and find you the links later on..

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hello Shaky.......

I did mate yes, its used and needs a clean up, but i didnt want to miss it.......chances are when i get the 350gt and go looking for one of these then there wont be one for sale......it was £46....so hardly bank breaking.

Yes mate send the links and i'll get them bought :)

·
4,159 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts