Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a 1994 R33 GTST that's currently being converted from auto to manual, with also new turbo, exhaust, 350z clutch, intake and ecu (emu black). Everything else in the engine is stock. What would y'all recommend for next upgrades to be better, buy and immediately install other stuff such as a new fuel system (rail, injectors, pump), maybe N1 water pump, catch can, bigger oil sump, coils or buy everything slowly and when the time comes open the engine buy forged pistons and rods and do a full rebuild?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also does anyone know the stock size of auto and manual R33 GTST anti roll bars? Wondering if I'll need to upgrade those as well

·
Registered
1990 R32 GTS-T
39 Posts
the 350z clutch is the same as the rb20/25 clutchs? will it work with the rb transmissions or are you using a 350z trans?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the 350z clutch is the same as the rb20/25 clutchs? will it work with the rb transmissions or are you using a 350z trans?
It has the Rb25 trans, I bought the car from a very good friend and he told me he put a 350z clutch because it's stronger than the stock one. Now if I push the car alot and end up breaking the trans I'll probably go for a 350z trans. I think it's like 10mm bigger than the stock clutch
Edit: 240mm stock 250mm 350Z

·
Registered
1990 R32 GTS-T
39 Posts
Im not too worried about size or power but easability of getting a clutch for the RB in the US lol. I can get a 350z clutch all day long

·
Vendor
259 Posts
Also does anyone know the stock size of auto and manual R33 GTST anti roll bars? Wondering if I'll need to upgrade those as well
Keep boost a shade below 1 bar, though it will drop to 0;8 anyway on a tire 15/20 yr old actuator and never expect them to hold boost.

Stock turbo you will see you with around 270whp (calculated 320/330hp at the flywheel).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts