Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Due to moving premises we need to shift the last of our body kits, ready for new stock. These are for R33 GTS-T.

We have avaliable:

5 x 400r complete body kits, including front + rear bumper, side skirts and spats.

5 x Do Luck complete body kits, including front and rear bumper and side skirts.

5 x Jun body kits, including front bumper, rear spats, 400r side skirts (much the same as Jun sideskirts).

These kits are copies not original. As such may need some slight adjutment. Some kits have small cracks but nothing a bodyshop couldn't fix.

Each kit now priced at £500 to clear.

Collection prefered from our premises.

We are located at:

Rochester, Kent. ME2 4SY.

Payment prefered by cash, bank transfer or paypal (please add 4% to final price if paying by paypal). If paying by cheque please make payable to Mr S.McDonald and allow 3 days to clear.

·
Registered
100 Posts
not really mate, we'd rather get shot of whole kits 1st and were moving at the end of the month so the less we have to shift to the new premises the better. sorry

·
Nissan Skyline r33 gts-t
210 Posts
interested in do luck kit but i live in hull which is a 4 hr drive +

can you post the kit?

·
Seasoned Member
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi Deano,

We are still waiting for courier prices but will let you know ASAP.

Cheers.

·
Nissan Skyline r33 gts-t
210 Posts
hiya mate any news money is waiting and i really the need the kit asap as car is going into bodyshop next week

thanks dean

·
Registered
100 Posts
Ok guys, we still have these kits. Collection only I'm afarid as we just don't have time to sort our couriers. I am around every day of the week for kits to be collected £500

·
Seasoned Member
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Price reduced to £400 per kit + £35.00 delivery to mainland UK only. Any takers?

·
Registered
373 Posts
can you do the jun rear bumper and skirts iv got the front already and how cheap could you do them

1 - 20 of 28 Posts