Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are 3 or 4 STOCK parts that i NEED. i would rather buy from the same person to help with shipping, but i dont really care.
I need
the front "s" emblem. I would also purchase the whole grill if i really have to. Or an aftermarket one
drivers side power folding mirror. only interested in one thats in PERFECT working condition. preferably silver, but doesnt have to be.
this little black box

thats all i need for now.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bump. I still havent gotten any of these parts. Thanks so much to skylinepart, but between shipping and the price of the two parts (not the little s) it was out of my budget. The last thing i want is to make it look like skylinepart was over priced or something, because the prices i were quouted could be very very very fair, maybe even low. I have no idea, nothing to really compare them to. Anyway, the bottom line is, they were slightly out of my budget at the time. I'm thinking if a personal seller has any of these parts for sale, it might be cheaper than someone making a business out of it. I hope no one gets the wrong Idea from this post, but im sure most people can respect that im "shopping around".
If you have these parts, let me know.

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
i have an "S"

how does £5 including postage grab you?

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks hongkong, I pmed you! I still need the other two parts, bad, the fully functioning drivers side power folding mirror, and the little black box for my window. automatic window assembly its called!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts